Way of the Shinobi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Way of the Shinobi
Way of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i don't wanna be alone no more (me and V)

3 posters

Go down

i don't wanna be alone no more (me and V) Empty i don't wanna be alone no more (me and V)

Post by sunio ayuni Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:22 pm

sunio was sick of being alone ninja. she wanted to be apart of a team. she wants to be apart of a team the tall 10 year old. was ready to train with others. she was going to be apart of a team if it killed her.

sunio ayuni

NinjaPoints : 21

Back to top Go down

i don't wanna be alone no more (me and V) Empty Re: i don't wanna be alone no more (me and V)

Post by V Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Teruko rested on her side on the grassfield as she watched Sunio. She was asked by the little creature to assist her training, which after Teruko had returned to Konohagakure for the first time as part of her vacation and that she met up with her sister, she decided that it was alright to pass on her knowledge to another gal. After all, her cousin Egress should not object to this. Teruko was dressed in her usual black skirt and black leggings, and felt rather bored looking at the girl in a not so sensual outfit. "Hm....." she mumbled.

V

NinjaPoints : 16

Back to top Go down

i don't wanna be alone no more (me and V) Empty Re: i don't wanna be alone no more (me and V)

Post by sunio ayuni Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:29 pm

the young ninja smiled at then closed her eye. and start making a overly large number of hands sings. before performing her transformation justu. her legs turned into a large snake tail and her already large fangs grew bigger. so teruko Sinai what do you think of my clan's justu? the young ninja girl asked.

sunio ayuni

Back to top Go down

Post by sunio ayuni Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:42 pm

(v it is your turn to post)

sunio ayuni

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:45 pm

Teruko waited at least a minute as sunio configued her handseal arrangement - which was ABSURDLY LONGGGG.
She was expecting a huge-ass technique, but all of that catharsis momentum immediately died away when she saw that she only became a little more snake-like, which made much less sensual. "Oh, I think that... you don't have to be as frightening, suno-chan.."

V

Back to top Go down

Post by sunio ayuni Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:13 pm

I have the killer strength of a snake. -she starts another set of hand sings for a lot more powerful justu with only 12 hand sings.- she puchs the ground with a fit cover in lighting. leave a middle sized hole in it.

sunio ayuni

Back to top Go down

Post by V Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Teruko started getting up. "Okay Sunio. Let's do this," she said, and she walked over to the dummies that were nearby. 'you're gonna practice shurikenjutsu. It's good to be well-rounded as a kunoichi, kay? We can't let those little boys beat us up, right?"

V

Back to top Go down

Post by sunio ayuni Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:16 pm

what's shurikenjutsu? she asked the older ninja. as she followed her and boys don't pick on me they drill over me.

Last edited by sunio ayuni on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunio ayuni

Back to top Go down

Post by V Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Teruko formed a cross handseal to summon a Shadow Clone. Two Teruko clones were now besides her, and each of them would train with Sunio to help her get much stronger. Defeating even one shadow clone will be impressive. They each drew five shuriken at hand, and they threw them towards Sunio. The clone on right would throw it at an angle so it'd hit sunio right in her left arm, and the clone on the left would throw it at an angle so it'd hit sunio in the right arm. The spar had begun. Teruko sat quietly on top of the dummy, observing everything about sunio; method, tactic, style, technique, etc. All to make her the best pupil in Konohagakure before she leaves. After all, the Hokage needs strong kunoichi Genin to inherit the future of the village.

V

Back to top Go down

Post by sunio ayuni Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:37 pm

the tall 10 year old moved at snake like speed. and used her tail as a battering ram to knock the clones down. she the drew her cuniknife and throw it at one of the clones. she stopped moving when she noticed she had a blade in left and right arm. she used her tail to remove the blades then she throw another knife at other clone to her left. damn that hurt.

sunio ayuni

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:27 pm

The clones swiftly jumped over her whip-like tail, surely a weapon with a tip flicker that could reach speeds near the speed of sound. When they landed, they could see kunai hurling towards them, and mentally complimented the young 10 year-old kunoichi on her ability to aim with ninja tools. However, the two clones had Teruko's experience, and thus were able to simply cock their head towards the opposite direction of the kunai's path, and were able to avoid damage.

Teruko remained quiet, observing the course of the fight. Hm.... I wonder if this girl will be able to fight against the other Genin of this village.... maybe even give a Jounin a run for for his or her money. Clearly, Teruko, being a good judge of character, could see impressiveness in the girl's base stats and prowess in close combat, which is something many shinobi need these days to even graduate from the Academy.

She also wondered whether she should have Asami fight her or not, for Asami was a rusty Chunin who could surely boost the rising status of sunio, but later thought against it, for her sister was not just retiring from shinobi life, but also any mission or combat related events as well. She just wanted to work. The two Teruko clones both formed six handseals, and unleashed the Goukakyuu jutsu at Sunio. The fireballs had a 5-meter diameter, and although the clones did not generate it seriously, it still had the power to burn little boys and girls. The fireballs headed towards Sunio in a linear path, and the two Teruko clones were already forming handseals for the next jutsu of their making.....

V

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:32 pm

~Sunio please avoid double-posting, as it causes lag in the forum *poofs*
Twilight
Twilight

NinjaPoints : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by sunio ayuni Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:07 am

the young ninja moved at a snake like speed at the clones. while sping like a twister coverd in lightining. whiping her tail at them as she spain. she also made 23 and 26 handsing. justus forming orbs of lightining and water around her to pertact herself form the fire balls.

sunio ayuni

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Sunio was able to protect herself from her fireballs. Just then, her sister Asami gracefully entered the fry, and went up beisdes Teruko. "Ah, Teruko-nee, is this your student?" she asked. Asami never had a student of her own before. "Yeah. She came to me asking for help. She seems to be doing well..." she said.

V

Back to top Go down

Post by sunio ayuni Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:03 am

sunio span faster and faster. the twister gaining and speed and size. sunio then throw the orbs at the clone to her left. as she garbed the one to her right with her tail and squeezed.

sunio ayuni

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:35 pm

The clones dispersed, but not out of damage, but Teruko had done it intentionally. With a smile, she said, "We're done".

V

Back to top Go down

Post by sunio ayuni Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 am

sunio wraps herself around in a hug like embace btw we get older by sheading our skin i'm gonna go do that now

sunio ayuni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum