Way of the Shinobi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Way of the Shinobi
Way of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day in the Hidden Leaf Village [Open to all, including other villages!!!]

3 posters

Go down

Day in the Hidden Leaf Village [Open to all, including other villages!!!] Empty Day in the Hidden Leaf Village [Open to all, including other villages!!!]

Post by Twilight Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:18 am

~Non-Leaf members can join too. You just have to have an excuse for being in the Leaf instead of the village your character is from. Ex: On a mission

Katsuki practiced her taijutsu, slashing at the dummies she was using, kicking their straw heads off, and punching off their legs. Irritated, she discovered that she still wasn't good enough, and continued training. Katsuki hated taijutsu- it was her weakest point. After practicing for ten more minutes, she gave up and decided to practice ninjutsu, her favorite. "Fire style: Phoenix Fire!" Fire shaped like little birds appeared, flying in spiraling motions in front of her, and when the smoke cleared out Katsuki stared blankly at the mess she had made. All the straw dummies and trees within 30 feet in front of her were gone, turned to ash. Oops...I should learn to get into the habit of controlling my chakra more.

Hanako walked over to her friend, just as the smoke cleared out. "Katsuki... remember this isn't a real mission. You need to make sure that you don't wipe out the entire forest." With that last comment she laughed. "As if you would wipe out the forest. But you do need to remember to control your chakra."

Katsuki sighed. "I know... you get so much more expectations when you're a Jounin. I actually think you're kinda lucky that you're still a Chuunin."

Last edited by Twilight on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Twilight
Twilight

NinjaPoints : 41

Back to top Go down

Day in the Hidden Leaf Village [Open to all, including other villages!!!] Empty Re: Day in the Hidden Leaf Village [Open to all, including other villages!!!]

Post by Phantom Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 am

A shadow teleported out of nowhere, using the Teleportation Jutsu. "Sup guys!" she called, Saheji next to her. She glanced around. "You suck, Katsuki!" she complained. "You destroyed all of the dummies! Including the trees! I think you over did it." A bunch of dummies magically appeared. "Good. There's more." She drew her twin sai, before running at the dummies at top speed, no more than just a blur. Within a few seconds, all the dummies had been reduced to shreds. She sheathed them, before glancing at her timer. "Cool! New time!"

Kaori appeared out of nowhere, before grinning, her (very) long canines glinting in the sun. "What'd I miss?" she called, on Keroberosu's back. "Save some for me!" More dummies appeared and she did a sign. "YAY!" She crouched down. "Right. All Fours Jutsu!" Her claws grew out. "Man Beast Clone!" Keroberosu changed into her. "Man-Beast Ultimate Taijutsu: Fang Over Fang!" They both spun at high speeds as they dove at the dummies. The poor poor dummies were shredded in the high speed, and the two landed, and Keroberosu reverted back to his normal form. "That was fun," the Inuzuka grinned.

~Twi. Also say that other non-Leaf members can join. You only put Open to All right? That still doesn't explain much. You should say Open to All, including other villages. c:
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

NinjaPoints : 52

https://theshinobiway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Day in the Hidden Leaf Village [Open to all, including other villages!!!] Empty Re: Day in the Hidden Leaf Village [Open to all, including other villages!!!]

Post by V Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Asami was taking her usual walk throughout the Forest. Now, she had been warned my her parents, before their tragic deaths, that going out all alone without any sort of protection wold be very dangerous for her. But now that she had good kunoichi training and skills, she could practically defend herself from most villagers, unless they were Chunin-level boys intending to attack her and take advantage of her. She hip scotched across a forest path, feeling a certain degree of sereneness and purity. The ninja life was starting to be left behind her, and she can start a new life, with new goals, and a new outlook instead of coming home after every mission thinking about death and depression. Asami had put on a think white dress with a blue skirt hanging down to her knee.  Her beautiful auburn hair flowed through the air, and at a still moment, it glistened with rainbow sparks illuminating her flows and her skin basked under the sun. She was reprimanded for her non black-colored hair in the past, but those days were over too. Still, she had not forgotten her family.

Then, she saw smoke dissipitating into the air near her, and could smell the burnt smell of the earth. She was very familiar with this smell. Back when she was practicing the Goukakyuu with her cousin Egress, Asami knew the impact of Katon jutsu on the environment. "Oh......what could be happening over there?" she wondered. She approached the site with great caution, afraid of meeting rabble rousers that'd want to have a second look at her. Hiding behind a tree, Asami could spot dummies being decimated, and the earth vaporizing and melting. She wanted to say "stop!", but all the kunoichi there seemed to be stronger than her. Why are there so many girls gathered here? she thought. She stepped into the grassland, in present view of the kunoichi. "U-um...... h-hi...... I was j-just....w-watching....." It was then did she recognize Katsuki Uchiha, who she talked with several times back at the Uchiha clan household, especially when she was an active ninja.

V

NinjaPoints : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Kaori looked up. "Hey there," she greeted. "What's your name?" She analyzed the girl through slit-like eyes, but she didn't recognize her. "I'm Kaori. Inuzuka Kaori." She went back to the dummies.

Yuuki instinctively got into a battle stance, before relaxing when she realized it was just a girl. "Hey," she said, smiling. "I'm Hatake Yuuki. Daughter of the White Fang." She walked over, sheathing her sai. "I haven't seen you around before. What clan are you from?"
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Katsuki looked at Asami, surprised. "Hey, Asa. What brings you here? She's another Uchiha," she explained to Yuki. She remembered that Asami didn't want to be a ninja anymore; Katsuki had been really sad to here that before. Asami was so nice! Katsuki was sure that she could've been a great shinobi. Walking over to Hanako, she said, "This is my friend Hyuuga Hanako. Hanako, Asami. Asa, Hanako." Katsuki wasn't fond of introductions, and didn't bother introducing any more, in her opinion, unnecessary information.

Hanako smiled at Asami. "Hi, Asami." She remembered when Katsuki had told her about all the other Uchihas; Asami had been one of them. "I understand you don't like fighting- I don't either. Maybe you should be a medical-nin like me! I could teach you all the basics in no time."
Twilight
Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Asami adopted her shy and reserved posture, right leg over left leg and her arms locked behind her back, her fingers twirling the air. "U-um...m.... hi" she muttered. But then she raised her voice, "Hi!", and clumsily slapped a hand over her mouth as if she said something bad- she had been too loud.

"I'm Asami Uchiha from...the east side. You sound very nice Hanako, I'm sorry but I don't wanna involve myself with ninja techniques anymore", she said, with a laugh at the end to relief the tension. "It looks like I disturbed your fighting or training session, so I think that I'll be just....walking." She waited, as if she needed their permission to leave.

V

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Hanako nodded. "Okay. Let me know if you change your mind." She turned to an injured bird with a broken wing nearby and began to use the basic medical jutsu, healing the bird easily. Hanako smiled as the little bird flew into its nest in a tree.
Twilight
Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:07 am

Yuuki waved. "See ya!" she called, then turned back to the other Kunoichi. "Guys wanna go to Ichiraku's? I'm starving right now?" She turned, and started walking. "It's fine if you don't wanna, but I wanna." Kaori followed behind. "Guess I'll go too ... Don't have anything better to do." She leaped onto Keroberosu. "I'll race you." Yuuki just grinned. "Oh, you're on!" She hopped onto Saheji's back.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Asami turned to leave, but the moment she did, her older sister, Teruko was just a feet away from her.

Teruko Uchiha, one of the Land of Fire's Twelve Guardians and a Royal Guard, had returned to Konohagakure after the Daimyo said it was alright for the guards to have a "peace-time vacation". Generally, all of the guards were reluctant, but the Daimyo really did want some alone time with his family, for he had not privatized his affairs with them for so long. So, she packed her bag and returned to Konohagakure. She had not been in the village for nearly 2 years, for she heard that her cousin Egress was a candidate for Hokage, and that her sister had not been carrying any mission duties, although she knew that Asami was planning to quit the ninja life, anyway. Yes.... Asami had not been quite right ever since their parents died. Once her sister went away to the Palace, Asami felt abandoned. But now she was back in Konohagakure, and spotting a great deal of smoke and ash from a distance, Teruko decided to calmly investigate what prank was going on when she approached an auburn-haired girl who turned around and turned out to be....

"Onee-chan!" Asami cried, recognizing her sister immediately and hugging her in a deep embrace. "Ah la....." Teruko muttered, only realziing that it was her sister after three seconds. "Asami, you've gotten a bit bigger since the last time I saw you", Teruko complimented, for she was including an attribute aside from height. She returned the hug. Usually, she was above cushy sentiments such as these, but the cool and repressed Teruko had found it hard to resist the charm of her sister. "I'm home..... sis" she said, with a small smile on her face.

V

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Katsuki recognized Teruko, having met her in the household, but had not seen her in a while, since she had been away, protecting the Feudal Lord (Daimyo). "Oh... Hello, Teruko. How did it go?" she said, referring to Teruko's ... how to put it... mission. "It's great to have you back!" she exclaimed suddenly. She smiled and twirled a small fireball on her finger. "I always find it nice to be back after a mission." She watched the two sisters hug, wistfully remembering her own siblings. One of them, Sasuke, was here, but her other brother, Itachi, had died, of course. She had never grown old enough to ever meet Itachi, though one of her summons were a crow, in honor of him. Suddenly she jerked out of her trance, remembering Kaori and Yuki's bet, and informed them, "I'm not sure Seika* or any other of the Ninja Raptors would appreciate being summoned for that. They all don't like being randomly summoned except for Kurami*, but she's too small."

Hanako smiled as she watched the sisters, wishing that she had siblings. Of course, her best friends Yuki, Kaori, and Katsuki were sisterly figures to her, but she couldn't always be with them, and they were all Jounins and older than her. Additionally, she was a med-nin, and they regular ninjas. Often Hanako felt like an outcast.

*Kurami is the crow- her name means dark beauty. Seika is the phoenix- her name means sacred flame.
Twilight
Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum